CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a five-year evaluation of an $80 million US Army demonstration program, this study explores the cost effectiveness of a managed care model of service delivery for children and adolescents with mental health and substance addiction problems. It provides analyses assisting future research on managed care.
- Author(s)E. M. Foster
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight800 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.