All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe four-level model for evaluating training programs has become a widely used approach to training evaluation in the corporate, government and academic worlds. In this third edition of the bestseller, Donald Kirkpatrick offers ideas and procedures for continued quality evaluation of the four levels in workplace.
- Author BiographyAs Professor Emeritus, University of Wisconsin, Donald L. Kirkpatrick has been active giving Keynote Presentations at national conferences of professional organisations. He has also given presentations and conducted workshops for many chapters of ASTD and the Society For Human Resource Management (SHRM). In addition, he has conducted programs for many organizations including Knowledge Advisors, Pacificorp, IBM, and Ford.
- Author(s)Donald L. Kirkpatrick,James D. Kirkpatrick
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2 g
- Width67 mm
- Height94 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.07
- £42.67Trending at £47.62
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.