All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.97Trending at £44.84
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.03
- £16.20Trending at £18.98
- £56.77Trending at £61.99
- £38.54Trending at £47.04
- £28.85Trending at £40.17
About this product
- Author(s)Bengt Kristrom,Per-Olov Johansson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/04/2013
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Economics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 2 colour illustrations, 5 black & white tables, biography
- Weight134 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface.- 1 Introduction.- 2 The Donje Hydropower Scenario.- 3 The -2,+1 Hydropower Scenario.- 4 A Brief Comparison of the Approaches and an Outlook.- References.- Appendices.- Index.
- Author BiographyPer-Olov Johansson is Professor emeritus in economics at the Stockholm School of Economics. He has held a professorship (II) in health economics at the department of Economics at the University of Oslo and a professorship in resource and environmental economics at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Umea. He has published more than 10 books internationally and more than 100 journal articles and book chapters. Bengt Kristrom is Professor of Resource Economics (SLU-Umea) and Research Director, CERE, Sweden. His research is widely cited (top 1000 economists according to a 2002 compilation) and includes 50+ papers and 10 books. He has been a consultant to several international organizations, including the OECD and, at numerous occasions, the Swedish Government. He has organized the Ulvon International Conference on Environmental Economics since 1993.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.