Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.89
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for Academic Developers, academic administrators and others responsible for promoting organizational change, this guide provides developers with useful frameworks for effective evaluation and monitoring of their work.
- Author BiographyLorraine Stefani is Director and Professor of the Centre for Academic Development (CAD) at the University of Auckland.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLorraine Stefani
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.