All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £20.47
- £7.88Trending at £8.75
- £25.69Trending at £27.60
- £20.26Trending at £21.03
- £16.12Trending at £17.85
- £15.20Trending at £16.74
- £71.47Trending at £107.83
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates how evaluators can play a vital role in shaping public policy by testing the validity of widely held beliefs. This book provides examples of evaluation results that forced policymakers to modify or completely revamp programs in different human service fields. It focuses on the influence of evaluation on educational policies.
- Author BiographyRICHARD J. LIGHT is professor of education at the Harvard Graduate School of Education and the Kennedy School of Government. He is chair of the Changing Demographics in Colleges Project at the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight181 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byProfessor of Education Richard J Light
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.