All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an updated examination of current evaluation theories and traces their evolution.
- Author BiographyMarvin C. Alkin is Emeritus Professor in the Social Research Methodology Division of the Graduate School of Education and Information Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has been a member of the UCLA faculty since 1964 and has, at various times, served as Chair of the Education Department and Associate Dean of the school. Dr. Alkin was one of the founders of the Center for the Study of Evaluation and was its Director for 7 years. Dr. Alkin is a leading authority in the field of evaluation. He has published important research studies on the use of evaluation information in decision making and on comparative evaluation theory. His publications include five books on evaluation and more than 150 journal articles, book chapters, monographs, and technical reports. His books include Using Evaluations (with Peter White and Richard Daillak), Debates on Evaluation, Evaluation Roots (1st and 2nd editions), and the four-volume Encyclopedia of Educational Research (6th edition). Dr. Alkin is currently co-section Editor of the American Journal of Evaluation. He previously had been Editor of Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis. He has also been a consultant to numerous national governments and has directed program evaluations in 14 different countries.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMarvin C. Alkin
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.