All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluation and Treatement of Myopathies provides all the essential information needed to assess the patient who has a muscle disease -- or who has symptoms that suggest a muscle disease. It provides practical advice on how to elicit symptoms and signs and then how to proceed to establish the diagnosis and institute appropriate treatment.
- Author BiographyEmma Ciafaloni, MD is the Associate Professor of Neurology and Pediatrics at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Neurology, Rochester, New York. Patrick F. Chinnery, FRCP, FMedSci is the Director at the Institute of Genetic Medicine, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK. Robert C. Griggs, MD is the Professor of Neurology, Medicine, Pediatrics, Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, at the Center for Human Experimental Therapeutics, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Department of Neurology, Rochester, New York.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleContemporary Neurology Series
- Series Part/Volume Number87
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note52 illustrations
- Weight1136 g
- Width188 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEmma Ciafaloni,Patrick F. Chinnery,Robert C. Griggs
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.