Evaluation of Cross-Language Information Retrieval Systems: Second Workshop of the Cross-Language Evaluation Forum, CLEF 2001, Darmstadt, Germany, September 3-4, 2001. Revised Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2002)
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.82
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £21.28Trending at £22.31
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe second evaluation campaign of the Cross Language Evaluation Forum (CLEF) for European languages was held from January to September 2001. CLEF 2001 was conducted as an activity of the DELOS Network of Excellence for Digital Libraries, funded by the EC Information Society Technologies program to further research in digital library technologies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication07/08/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number2406
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 606 p.
- Weight1880 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCarol Peters,Julio A. Gonzalo,Martin Braschler,Michael Kluck
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.