CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering: 8th International Conference, ENASE 2013, Angers, France, July 4-6, 2013. Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2013)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.47
- £26.62Trending at £27.37
- £23.56Trending at £26.13
- £19.99Trending at £24.16
- £17.29Trending at £27.98
- £23.26Trending at £31.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCommunications in Computer and Information Science
- Series Part/Volume Number417
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note93 Illustrations, black and white; X, 257 p. 93 illus.
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byJoaquim Filipe,Leszek A. Maciaszek
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
- Table Of ContentsDesigning a virtual reality software.- An experiment on self-configuring database queries.- Automated COSMIC-based analysis and consistency verification.- An MDE approach to develop mobile-agents applications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.