All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn its nine chapters, this original book provides an overview of the state-of-the-art and best practice in several sub-fields of evaluation of text and speech systems and components. Chapters on language resources and standard are included.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/04/2008
- Series TitleText, Speech and Language Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHolmer Hemsen,Laila Dybkjaer,Wolfgang Minker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.