All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis book probes the ways in which turn-of-the-millennium evangelicals in North America have regarded the landscape of participation. Rathe views relevant evangelical literature by looking through a surprising lens borrowed from medieval theology, bringing into focus not only evangelical understandings.
- Author BiographyAlan Rathe earned his PhD in Liturgical Studies from Drew University (Madison, New Jersey, USA). The recipient of numerous academic awards, he has taught seminary worship studies for the past decade, currently at Asbury Theological Seminary (Wilmore, KY). During that time he has also served as worship pastor for a multicultural, evangelical urban church in Flushing, New York. He seeks to bridge his training in ecumenical liturgical scholarship with his extensive practical experience with evangelical worship. More specifically, his ministry and teaching, combined with a lively background in music and theater, have spurred him on to a deep interest in (and scholarly focus upon) the theory and practice of participation.
- Author(s)Alan Rathe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2014
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleLiturgy, Worship & Society Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 1 b&w illustration
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Teresa Berger,Dr. Paul F. Bradshaw,Dr. Dave Leal,Professor Bryan D. Spinks,Revd Dr. Phillip Tovey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.