CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £56.83Trending at £57.65
- £23.65Trending at £26.03
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe phenomenon of evaporation in the natural environment is of interest in various diverse disciplines. The book is intended for professional scientists and engineers, who are active in hydrology, meteorology, agronomy, oceanography, climatology and related environ- mental fields, and who wish to study prevailing concepts on evaporation.
- Author(s)W. Brutsaert
- Date of Publication15/01/1982
- Series TitleEnvironmental Fluid Mechanics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content NoteX, 302 p.
- Weight1370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement1982 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.