All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTold through the eyes of his daughter Evelyn, this is the true story of a father's fight to reclaim his children from the Irish government in the 1950s, and in the process change the law.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Doyle now lives in Scotland with her partner of 14 years Michael. She trained as a psychiatric nurse, then became a police officer and later moved on to running her own patisserie company. She has one, Benjamin, and grandson, Joshua. Molly McCloskey, who collaborated with Evelyn, was born in 1964 in Philadelphia. She published her first collection of short stories, Soloman's Seal, in 1977. Her new collection, The Beautiful Changes, was published by the Lilliput Press in February 2002. She now lives in Ocean City, Co. Sligo.
- Author(s)Evelyn Doyle
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication12/08/2002
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date06/12/2004
- Weight359 g
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.