CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.20
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, George McCartney argues that, unlike traditional satirists, Evelyn Waugh was not primarily concerned with correcting morals and manners. Instead, he laid siege to the cultural and metaphysical assumptions of his time, engaging with contemporary intellectual fashion.
- Author(s)George McCartney
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight390 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.