All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Even Her Tears Were Yellow, Stephen Logston recounts the short but inspiring life of a young girl Chelsea, who ultimately lost her life through the long wait she had to endure for a donor liver.
- Author BiographySteve Logston grew up in Chester, West Virginia. He and his wife, Joni, now live in Highlandtown, Ohio. He retired, after 35 years of teaching, from Wellsville, Ohio. Steve still enjoys playing music and golfing in his spare time. He and Joni continue to promote organ donation awareness, in honor of Chelsea.
- Author(s)Steve Logston
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.82Trending at £9.11
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £18.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.23Trending at £18.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.