All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.99Trending at £7.11
- £5.05Trending at £5.76
- £10.09Trending at £12.07
- £6.45Trending at £8.98
- £2.79Trending at £3.17
- £5.80Trending at £8.97
- £2.78Trending at £3.91
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Walton's collection of eight stories, five of which are set in Pittsburgh, offers darkly humorous meditations on modern life. In the title story, a dinner party attended by a struggling academic begins with the toast No more angst or ennui only to end in hostility and disaster.
- Author BiographyDavid Walton is now retired from teaching English at the University of Pittsburgh. He is the author of one other short story collection, Waiting in Line, and a novel, Ride. He lives in Pittsburgh.
- Author(s)David Walton
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.