Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleEmbedded Systems
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note499 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight1791 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byMarek Miskowicz
- Table Of ContentsEVENT-BASED CONTROL Event-Based Control: Introduction and Survey Jan Lunze Event-Driven Control and Optimization in Hybrid Systems Christos G. Cassandras Reducing Communication by Event-Triggered Sampling Marek Miskowicz Event-Triggered versus Time-Triggered Real-Time Systems: A Comparative Study Roman Obermaisser and Walter Lang Distributed Event-Based State-Feedback Control Jan Lunze and Christian Stocker Periodic Event-Triggered Control W.P. Maurice H. Heemels, Romain Postoyan, M.C.F. (Tijs) Donkers, Andrew R. Teel, Adolfo Anta, Paulo Tabuada, and Dragan Nesic Decentralized Event-Triggered Controller Implementations Manuel Mazo Jr. and Anqi Fu Event-Based Generalized Predictive Control Andrzej Pawlowski, Jose Luis Guzman, Manuel Berenguel, and Sebastian Dormido Model-Based Event-Triggered Control of Networked Systems Eloy Garcia, Michael J. McCourt, and Panos J. Antsaklis Self-Triggered and Team-Triggered Control of Networked Cyber-Physical Systems Cameron Nowzari and Jorge Cortes Efficiently Attentive Event-Triggered Systems Lichun Li and Michael D. Lemmon Event-Based PID Control Burkhard Hensel, Joern Ploennigs, Volodymyr Vasyutynskyy, and Klaus Kabitzsch Time-Periodic State Estimation with Event-Based Measurement Updates Joris Sijs, Benjamin Noack, Mircea Lazar, and Uwe D. Hanebeck Intermittent Control in Man and Machine Peter Gawthrop, Henrik Gollee, and Ian Loram EVENT-BASED SIGNAL PROCESSING Event-Based Data Acquisition and Digital Signal Processing in Continuous Time Yannis Tsividis, Maria Kurchuk, Pablo Martinez-Nuevo, Steven M. Nowick, Sharvil Patil, Bob Schell, and Christos Vezyrtzis Event-Based Data Acquisition and Reconstruction-Mathematical Background Nguyen T. Thao Spectral Analysis of Continuous-Time ADC and DSP Yu Chen, Maria Kurchuk, Nguyen T. Thao, and Yannis Tsividis Concepts for Hardware-Efficient Implementation of Continuous-Time Digital Signal Processing Dieter Bruckmann, Karsten Konrad, and Thomas Werthwein Asynchronous Processing of Nonstationary Signals Azime Can-Cimino and Luis F. Chaparro Event-Based Statistical Signal Processing Yasin Yilmaz, George V. Moustakides, Xiaodong Wang, and Alfred O. Hero Spike Event Coding Scheme Luiz Carlos Paiva Gouveia, Thomas Jacob Koickal, and Alister Hamilton Digital Filtering with Nonuniformly Sampled Data: From the Algorithm to the Implementation Laurent Fesquet and Brigitte Bidegaray-Fesquet Reconstruction of Varying Bandwidth Signals from Event-Triggered Samples Dominik Rzepka, Miroslaw Pawlak, Dariusz Koscielnik, and Marek Miskowicz
- Author BiographyMarek Miskowicz received his M.Sc. and Ph.D. in electronic engineering, and his D.Sc. in communication systems engineering, from AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland, where he is currently an associate professor in the Department of Electronics. He has been involved in research on industrial networked communication systems including send-on-delta paradigm, methods and architectures for asynchronous analog-to-digital conversion, and signal recovery based on event-triggered sampling. Dr. Miskowicz has authored more than 100 scientific publications and holds more than 20 patents related to event-based signal processing and instrumentation. He was a co-founder of the International Conference on Event-Based Control, Communication, and Signal Processing, EBCCSP.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.