All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionA systematic introduction to models, methods and applications of event history analysis. The text emphasizes hands on information including the use and misuse of samples, models and covariates in applications and the structural arrangement of input data.
- Author BiographyProfessor Yamaguchi is interested in statistical models for social data and mathematical models for social phenomena, the life course, rational choice, exchange networks, stratification and mobility, demography for family and employment, process of drug use progression. His current research focuses on models of exchange networks and women's occupational careers in Japanese society.
- Author(s)Kazuo Yamaguchi
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleApplied Social Research Methods
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 28
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight256 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.