All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionFrom business essentials to design inspiration, the secrets to events industry success Author Lena Malouf is a renowned expert in the special events industry.
- Author BiographyLena Malouf (CSEP, AIFD) was recognized in 2010 with the event industry's highest honor, the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award from The Special Event organization, for her contribution of excellence to the international events industry. Malouf was the founding president of the Australian Chapter of the International Special Events Society (ISES) and later served as the international president of this global organization. Her illustrious career began in commercial floristry and later branched out into event management and design. Malouf has planned events for countless celebrity, royal, and corporate clients, and continues to travel worldwide to share her knowledge and expertise through university lectures, dynamic stage presentations, event company consultancy, and mentoring aspiring business owners.
- Author(s)Lena Malouf
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight952 g
- Width222 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.