All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £36.82Trending at £46.99
- £40.97Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.17
- £8.24Trending at £10.04
- £16.20Trending at £19.00
- £56.77Trending at £62.04
- £38.54Trending at £47.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the principles and practices associated with planning, managing and staging events. This book introduces the concepts of event planning and management, discusses the key components for staging an event, and covers the whole process from creation to evaluation. It examines the events industry within its business context.
- Author BiographyGlenn Bowdin is Head of the UK Centre for Events Management, Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. Johnny Allen is Foundation Director of the Australian Centre for Event Management, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. William O'Toole is an international events development specialist. He assists councils, cities, regions, countries and companies to grow their events portfolio and create their long term events program. For last five years he advised the Supreme Commission for Tourism in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on the development of their new festival program in the thirteen provinces. Bill trains and assists the United Nations event organisers in places such as the Sudan and Uganda and is facilitating the development of the event industry in Kenya. He is a founding director of the Event Management Body of Knowledge and key advisor to the International Event Management Competency Standard. He has two international event textbooks released and the information and checklists on his CDROM ELMS (www.epms.net), are used by events and venues around the world to manage their events. Rob Harris is Director of the Australian Centre for Event Management and Senior Lecturer at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Ian McDonnell is Senior Lecturer at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Glenn A. J. Bowdin,Ian McDonnell,Johnny Allen,Rob Harris,William O'Toole
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2005
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/11/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1020 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.