All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.45Trending at £12.05
- £4.69Trending at £6.29
- £4.96Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £7.32
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £4.90Trending at £7.48
About this product
- DescriptionEverett Ruess was twenty years old when he vanished into the canyonlands of southern Utah, spawning the myth of a romantic desert wanderer that survives to this day. This title goes beyond the myth to reveal the realities of Ruess' short life and mysterious death and finds in the artist's astonishing afterlife a lonely hero who persevered.
- Author BiographyPhilip L. Fradkin is the author of twelve highly praised books, including Wallace Stegner and the American West and The Great Earthquake and Firestorms of 1906: How San Francisco Nearly Destroyed Itself, and (with Alex L. Fradkin) The Left Coast: California on the Edge, all from UC Press.
- Author(s)Philip L. Fradkin
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note32 b/w photographs, 3 maps
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.