CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £20.83
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.51Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.36Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers a teacher and student-friendly collection of lessons and activities that help educators use picture books to engage younger students in meaningful social studies activities and bring this critical subject back in elementary schools.
- Author BiographyAndrea S. Libresco is associate professor of education in the Department of Curriculum and Teaching at Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY. Jeannette Balantic is social studies curriculum coordinator in the Garden City School District, Garden City, NY. Jonie C. Kipling is a first grade teacher in the North Shore School District, Sea Cliff, NY, where she also taught for many years at the intermediate level.
- Author(s)Andrea S. Libresco,Jeannette Balantic,Jonie C. Kipling
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.