All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains everything you need for a day to day diet that is high on goodness and flavor and low on salt, sugar and empty calories.
- Author BiographyBridget Jones graduated in home economics from Surrey University, then worked as a food stylist for a major publishing house before training as an editor. She has since combined her passion for food and for writing in working on over 50 titles on a range of food subjects, including The Complete Book of Diabetic Cooking (Lorenz Books), and The Farmer's Market Guide to Vegetables. She has also acted as consultant on a number of titles, including The Reader's Digest Eat Well Live Well series and Ultimate Mind and Body (Caxton). Bridget also contributes to many magazines and appears regularly on local radio.
- Author(s)Bridget Jones
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 160 colour photographs
- Weight526 g
- Width233 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.