Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.66Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn Paris and on the Riviera in the 1920s, Gerald and Sara Murphy were at the centre of a charmed circle. Their friends and acquaintances included many of the major artistic figures of the century, from Fitzgerald and Hemingway to Dorothy Parker and Picasso. Vaill explores how the most talented members of a generation triumphed and suffered.
- Author BiographyAmanda Vaill was an editor at Viking Penguin in America before becoming a writer. This is her first book.
- PrizesShortlisted for National Book Critics Circle Awards: Biography 1999.
- Author(s)Amanda Vaill
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/10/1999
- GenreBiography: Literary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Content Note24pp b&w illustrations
- Weight398 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.