All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody's Business is a succinct analysis of the factors that led to the founding of American business schools and why they are the way they are. Mitroff, Alpaslan, and O'Connor consider why current business schools do not give students the knowledge and the tools they need to deal with today's complex, messy problems and systems.
- Author BiographyAuthor Ian I. Mitroff: Ian I. Mitroff is Senior Research Associate at the Center for Catastrophic Risk Management at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA; Professor Emeritus of the University of Southern California, USA; and President of Mitroff Crisis Management. Author Can M. Alpaslan: Can M. Alpaslan is Professor in the Department of Management at California State University, Northridge, USA. Author Ellen S. O'Connor: Ellen S. O'Connor is a self-employed Researcher.
- Author(s)Can M. Alpaslan,Ellen S. O'Connor,Ian I. Mitroff
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Note4 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 123 p. 4 illus.
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.