All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is full of simple occupational therapy methods and activities to help school-aged children with autism spectrum disorders. They can be integrated into everyday life and be carried out by parents or carers with no training. The activities will strengthen visual, motor, sensory processing, and self-care skills, as well as coordination.
- Author BiographyDebra S. Jacobs is an occupational therapist in private practice and also at Tucson Unified School District, USA. Dion E. Betts is Superintendent of Schools, Boyertown Area School District, USA. He is co-author of several books including Hints and Tips for Helping Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Yoga for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, both published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Author(s)Debra S. Jacobs,Dion E. Betts
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight245 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Foreword byCarol A. Just
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.99Trending at £19.98
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.