All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA companion to the New York Times bestseller, A Return to Love , this book is about the art of nurturing a thriving soul in a harsh world. It aims to teach readers to ride the currents of life and to seek out the sacred that will bring forth a sea change of the soul.
- Author BiographyMarianne Williamson is the author of the No. 1 New York Times bestsellers A Return to Love, A Woman's Worth, Healing the Soul of America, Enchanted Love and Illuminata. Her books have been translated into more than twenty languages.
- Author(s)Marianne Williamson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2006
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date20/01/2011
- Weight200 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £15.71Trending at £18.79
- £97.58Trending at £126.00
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £7.49Trending at £10.22
- £23.44Trending at £35.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.