All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be an illegal immigrant, or the child of immigrants, in this era of restrictive immigration laws in the United States? This book recounts the stories of children and parents in eighty-one families to show what happens when a restrictive immigration system emphasizes deportation over legalization.
- Author BiographyJoanna Dreby is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University at Albany, SUNY, and the author of Divided by Borders.
- Author(s)Joanna Dreby
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.