All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHidden among the collection of lovely garments is a thorough introduction to the basics of lace knitting, including various cast-ons and bind-offs appropriate for lace knitting. Throughout the book, Heather offers tips designed to help the novice knitter.
- Author BiographyHeather Zoppetti is a knitwear designer and instructor. Her patterns have been published in many Interweave publications and by yarn companies such as The Alpaca Yarn Company, Manos del Uruguay, Reywa Fibers, and Universal Yarns. Heather lives and teaches in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Heather Zoppetti
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.