All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOver 100 mouth-watering and straightforward recipes from the nation's favourite French chef
- Author BiographyJean-Christophe Novelli began his career at the age of 14 as a baker in his home-town of Arras, northern France. In 1983 he moved to Britain and since then he has worked with Keith Floyd and Marco Pierre White, among others, and run critically acclaimed restaurants in London, Dublin, Cape Town and France. He is a Michelin and 5AA Rosette award-winning chef, whose accolades include AA Chef's Chef of the Year. He started the Novelli Academy in February 2005, where he personally teaches all the courses, and opened his first gastro pub, The White Horse, in Harpenden, in 2006. He regularly appears on TV -- from 'Saturday Cooks' to 'Richard and Judy' -- and co-hosted the second series of 'Hell's Kitchen' with Gary Rhodes. He lives in Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Jean-Christophe Novelli
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/07/2010
- Content Note100 colour photos
- Weight1064 g
- Width205 mm
- Height26 mm
- Spine267 mm
Most relevant reviews
- a1f705864c185d4...18 Oct, 2010by
A TRUE PRO!
EASY TO MAKE, TASTE WONDERFUL, GET A LOT OF COMPLIMENTS FROM GUEST. THIS BOOK IS FOR ANY ONE WHO CAN NOT COOK TO THE PROFESIONAL COOK, YOU JUST WISH THERE WAS MORE PAGES TO IT, YOU NEVER GET TIRED OF DOING THESE RECIPES AGAIN AND AGAIN,
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.