All listings for this product
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses how 'everyday' decisions and actions can shape and transform the world economy.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Hobson is Professor of Politics and International Relations at the University of Sheffield. Leonard Seabrooke is Associate Professor in the International Center for Business and Politics at the Copenhagen Business School and Adjunct Senior Fellow in the Department of International Relations at the Australian National University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 tables
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Hobson,Leonard Seabrooke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.