All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis useful handbook teaches simple Qigong exercises that can be easily practised in the home every day. It offers guidance for introductory exercises that are easy to learn and very effective, including Early Morning Meditations and the Silk Brocades. Suitable for young and old, this is the perfect introduction to classic Qigong exercises.
- Author BiographyRichard Bertschinger studied for ten years with the Taoist sage and Master, Gia-fu Feng. A practising acupuncturist, teacher of the healing arts, and translator of ancient Chinese texts, he works and practises in Somerset, England. He is the author of The Secret of Everlasting Life and Yijing, Shamanic Oracle of China also published by Singing Dragon.
- Author(s)Richard Bertschinger
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note16 black and white
- Weight136 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Harriet E. J. Lewars
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £17.64Trending at £20.22
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £19.66Trending at £25.52
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
- £10.10Trending at £14.94
- £9.14Trending at £9.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.