All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionEveryday Survival Kits contains clearly outlined packing lists for what you need for specific survival situations. A situation will arise when you'll require more than just a bug out bag or a get home bag--with the help of this guide you'll be prepared to stay alive.
- Author BiographyMark Puhaly and Joel Stevens write for the popular survival blog survivalcache.com. Both have appeared on the National Geographic TV Show Apocalypse 101. They have served as Marine infantry officers in the U.S. Marine Corp and Puhaly is a former Marine recon team leader and Marine officer instructor at The Basic School. Both are avid outdoorsmen and survivalists.
- Author(s)Joel Stevens,Mark Puhaly
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2014
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLebanon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF & W Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.