Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.25
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.91
- £9.53Trending at £14.92
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £29.86
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionJapan was the only non-Western nation to industrialize before 1900 and its leap into the modern era has stimulated vigorous debates among historians and social scientists. This title considers daily life in the three centuries leading up to the modern era in Japan.
- Author BiographySusan B. Hanley is Professor of Japanese Studies and History at the University of Washington. She is coeditor of Family and Population in East Asian History (1985).
- Author(s)Susan B. Hanley
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication03/06/1999
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note6 line drawings, 7 tables
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.