All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionFeeds our need to understand human ecology by explaining the ways that cultures and political systems structure the edible environment.
- Author BiographyE. N. Anderson is Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Riverside. His previous books include The Food of China and Ecologies of the Heart: Emotion, Belief, and the Environment.
- Author(s)E. N. Anderson
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.