All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.96
- £8.20Trending at £10.38
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £5.19Trending at £5.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about the Bible, but not just another book about the Bible! Written in an engaging style with humor, anecdotes, and stories, this book tells you everything you want to know about the Bible ... well... not really everything but enough to get you started.
- Author BiographyPeter Downey is on executive staff at a Christian school in Sydney, Australia. The author of three marriage and parenting books, including So You're Going to be a Dad, he was listed in The Bulletin magazine as one of Australia's Top Ten parenting authors. He is also author of Everything You Want to Know about the Bible (co-authored with Ben Shaw), a book about Jesus for the Bible Society, and has written for a range of journals and publications. Although he has a Bachelor, Masters, and Doctoral degrees in Arts and Education and a diploma in Biblical Studies, he feels like a guy writing a book about automotive engineering when all he's done is worked part-time in a carwash. He and his wife have three daughters. Ben Shaw is a curate at Emmanuel Church in Wimbledon, London. He studied theology and went on to receive his MA in ancient history. A former rock singer and guitarist with the Australian-based Christian rock band In the Silence, he does a lot of speaking and continues to perform musically. His greatest love is his wife, Karen.
- Author(s)Ben James Shaw,Peter Douglas Downey
- Date of Publication30/08/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note2 color
- Weight353 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.