All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Everything is Now' brings together in one volume all of the short fiction of Jamaican born author Michelle Cliff. The stories examine the dualities of the modern world - black and white; America and the third world; past and present; femininity and masculinity and colonialism and revolution.
- Author BiographyMichelle Cliff is the author of the novels Abeng, No Telephone to Heaven, and Free Enterprise. Her first collection of nonfiction, If I Could Write This in Fire (2008), was also published by University of Minnesota Press.
- Author(s)Michelle Cliff
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication27/04/2009
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.62Trending at £6.10
- £12.38Trending at £15.17
- £10.05Trending at £10.37
- £12.30Trending at £14.63
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £6.81Trending at £9.08
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.