All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assembles a collection of field research, data, theoretical analyses, and cross-country comparisons to show the significance of the Gezi protests both within Turkey and throughout the world.
- Author BiographyIsabel David is Assistant Professor at the School of Social and Political Sciences, Universidade de Lisboa (University of Lisbon). Her research focuses on Turkish politics, Turkey-EU relations and collective action. She is currently editing a publication on Post-Islamism in Turkey.|Kumru F. Toktamis, PhD, is an Adjunct Associate Professor at the Department of Social Sciences and Cultural Studies of Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY. Her research focuses on State Formation, Nationalism, Ethnicity and Collective Action. In 2014, she published a book chapter on Tribes and Democratization/De-Democratization in Libya.
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleProtest and Social Movements
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 26 full color.
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byIsabel David,Kumru Toktamis
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.