All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £6.29Trending at £7.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis atlas, featuring numerous superb illustrations and vivid photographs, aims to create a bridge between research and practice in the field of periodontal plastic surgery and cosmetic dentistry with a view to enabling optimal decision making in daily practice.
- Author BiographyLeandro Chambrone is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Periodontology, Dental Research Division, Guarulhos, Brazil. He has been engaged in private practice since 2000. During this period he gained experience in clinical research and evidence-based dentistry and successfully completed his training in Periodontics (Specialization, Masters, Doctorate, and Post-Doctoral Fellowship) and Orthodontics (Specialization). In addition, he was accepted as a member of the Cochrane Collaboration and joined the Cochrane Oral Health Group in 2007. Beyond his enthusiasm and dedication as a dental clinician, he has a solid background as a researcher. He is the author/co-author of more than 50 scientific articles published or accepted for publication in leading dental journals. In most of these research projects, on topics in periodontics, implant dentistry, and orthodontics, he was the principal investigator. Four of his publications have been among the most cited articles published in the Journal of Clinical Periodontology, Journal of Periodontology (two articles), and Journal of Dentistry during 2012. Dr. Chambrone has acted as a reviewer of trials and studies for eight of the top-ranked dental and medical journals owing to his expertise in clinical research and data pooling and interpretation. In addition, he is the author in charge of preparing the review publication on soft tissue root coverage (periodontal plastic surgery) for the 2014 American Academy of Periodontology Workshop on Periodontal Tissue Regeneration.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note225 Illustrations, color; XIII, 323 p. 225 illus. in color.
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byLeandro Chambrone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.