All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvidence-Based Practice in Exercise Science equips readers with the basic skills and competencies for discerning the value of scientific research. Students and professionals will learn to identify appropriate evidence to support novel interventions and avoid counterproductive or dangerous information to eliminate ineffective exercise options.
- Author BiographyPrior to becoming an academic, Amonette served has an assistant strength and conditioning coach for the Chinese national Basketball team. Kirk L. English, works as a senior scientist at the Johnson Space Centre for NASA contractor, JES Tech LLC. William J. Kraemer, PhD, is a full professor in the Department of Human Sciences at The Ohio State University. He has also written several bestselling titles for Human Kinetics.
- Author(s)Kirk L. English,William E. Amonette,William J. Kraemer
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication02/03/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note52 illustrations, 6 photographs
- Weight998 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £24.95Trending at £27.18
- £64.15Trending at £79.64
- £10.63Trending at £10.78
- £34.99Trending at £38.38
- £17.90Trending at £19.85
- £30.65Trending at £31.36
- £28.56Trending at £31.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.