Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition includes practical examples of getting evidence and research into practice, the importance of considering multiple perspectives as evidence, new material on systematic reviews and secondary research, new case studies from each field of practice, a clearer colour text design and additional examples and activities on the website for the book.
- Author BiographyPeter Ellis is Nursing Director at Hospice in the Weald, Pembury, Kent. Prior to this he was Senior Lecturer in Nursing at Canterbury Christ Church University, where he taught on pre-registration, post-registration and Master's level courses. Peter's clinical background is in renal nursing. Peter has taught at universities since 1998 and has particular expertise in research design, evidence-based nursing, renal nursing, leadership and ethics. Peter has been writing on nursing issues since 1990 and is author of four books in the Transforming Nursing Practice series.
- Author(s)Peter Ellis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Out-of-print date25/04/2016
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.