All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuides nursing students through the process of identifying, appraising and applying evidence in nursing practice by exploring a wide range differing sources of evidence and knowledge, which help students to develop key skills of critiquing research and using evidence in clinical decision making.
- Author BiographyPeter Ellis is Nursing Director at Hospice in the Weald, Pembury, Kent. Prior to this he was Senior Lecturer in Nursing at Canterbury Christ Church University, where he taught on pre-registration, post-registration and Master's level courses. Peter's clinical background is in renal nursing. Peter has taught at universities since 1998 and has particular expertise in research design, evidence-based nursing, renal nursing, leadership and ethics. Peter has been writing on nursing issues since 1990 and is author of four books in the Transforming Nursing Practice series.
- Author(s)Peter Ellis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.26
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.