All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £75.10Was:£76.64Free postage
- £77.69Was:£79.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionEquips you to evaluate the available evidence alongside of practice guidelines, so you can provide optimal care for patients and families who are dealing with serious illness. This book uses a practical, question-and-answer approach to address evidence-based decision making in palliative medicine.
- Author(s)Nathan Goldstein
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrated
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £78.70
- £25.00Trending at £38.28
- £68.08Trending at £68.81
- £14.52Trending at £18.55
- £17.90Trending at £19.89
- £28.56Trending at £32.24
- £29.31Trending at £31.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.