Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to working with evidence and knowledge in social work.
- Author BiographyIan Mathews is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Lincoln. He has been a qualified Social Worker since 1981 & is a founding member of Green-Templeton College, Oxford. He has substantial practice experience in health & social care including several years as an Approved Social Worker & Practice Teacher. He has a particular interest in mental health issues having been the professional lead for social care in the Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust prior to joining the university. Karin Crawford is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Lincoln, where she has responsibility for supporting learners, teaching and curriculum development in the area of health, social care and management, both at undergraduate and post-qualifying levels. She also has experience of working with other European countries to develop teaching and learning in health and social care.
- Author(s)Ian Mathews,Karin Crawford
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThinking Through Social Work Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note15 illustrations
- Weight323 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.