CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGuillermo Bernal,Nolan Zane,Professor Frederick T. L. Leong
- Author BiographyNolan Zane, PhD, is a professor of psychology and Asian American studies at the University of California-Davis and directs the Asian American Center on Disparities Research. Guillermo Bernal, PhD, is a professor of psychology at the University of Puerto Rico and director of the Institute for Psychological Research. Frederick T. L. Leong, PhD, is a professor of psychology and psychiatry at Michigan State University, USA and serves as the director of the Consortium for Multicultural Psychology Research.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.