All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis DVD Facilitator's Guide to the Evidence-Based Psychotherapy Treatment Planning for Anger Control Problems (DVD sold separately) is designed to help teachers or trainers conduct lectures or training sessions on the content of the DVD.
- Author BiographyTimothy J. Bruce, PhD, is Professor and Associate Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the University of Illinois College of Medicine in Peoria, Illinois, where he also directs medical student education. He is Executive Director of the Center for Evidence-based Mental Health Practices, a state- and federally funded initiative to disseminate evidence-based psychological and pharmacological practices across Illinois. Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the best-selling PracticePlanners(R). Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or co-author of over forty books on Treatment Planning and has conducted training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
- Author(s)Arthur E. Jongsma,Timothy J. Bruce
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleEvidence-Based Psychotherapy Treatment Planning Video Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width178 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.