CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £39.99Trending at £47.20
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £32.42Trending at £35.16
- £7.59Trending at £10.03
- £9.36Trending at £10.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Practical Clinical Guidebooks series (PCG), this book defines the characteristics, classification, and prevalence of substance use disorders. It provides the clinician and student with an understanding of the epidemiology, etiology, course and prognosis of substance abuse disorders that would be relevant to clinical practice.
- Author BiographyPaul M.G. Emmelkamp, Ph.D., is Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Amsterdam and a practicing clinical psychologist and supervisor in mental health and addiction treatment centers. Ellen Vedel practices as a cognitive behavior therapy at the Jellinek Addiction Treatment Centre in Amsterdam, and is a research-fellow and lecturer at the department of Clinical Psychology at the University of Amsterdam.
- Author(s)Ellen Vedel,Paul M. G. Emmelkamp
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.