All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Haack brings her distinctive work in theory of knowledge and philosophy of science to bear on real-life legal issues.
- Author BiographySusan Haack is Distinguished Professor in the Humanities, Cooper Senior Scholar in Arts and Sciences, Professor of Philosophy, and Professor of Law at the University of Miami. She is the author of numerous highly acclaimed books, among them Evidence and Inquiry and Defending Science, Within Reason, and of many articles in legal, philosophical, and scientific journals. Haack is one of a tiny number of living philosophers included in Peter J. King, 100 Philosophers: The Life and Work of the World's Greatest Thinkers (2004); and she appeared on The Independent on Sunday's list of the ten most important women philosophers of all time (2005).
- Author(s)Susan Haack
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleLaw in Context
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.