All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlackstone's Police Manual Volume 2: Evidence and Procedure 2010 is the only official reference work for police officers preparing for OSPRE Part 1 promotion examinations. Fully updated for 2010 and endorsed by the National Policing Improvement Agency, it covers all aspects of police law and procedure.
- Author BiographyDavid Johnston LLB, LLM is a barrister and Superintendent in the Metropolitan Police Service. Formerly a member of the NPT Examinations and Assessment team, he is an OSPRE Assessor and previously worked as a legal researcher for the Home Office in Harrogate. Glen Hutton, BA, MPhil, FCIPD is a director of Psychometric Technology Limited which designs and publishes psychological tests and provides selection and assessment services. Formerly a Superintendent in North Yorkshire Police, he also worked as Head of NPT Examinations and Assessment, Head of Training in North Yorkshire and as both Course Director and Director of Studies at the Police Staff College, Bramshill.
- Author(s)David Johnston,Glenn Hutton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleBlackstone's Police Manuals
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date09/08/2010
- Weight1114 g
- Width206 mm
- Height291 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £14.99Trending at £26.17
- £38.06Trending at £39.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.16
- £10.00Trending at £11.43
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £29.30Trending at £35.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.