All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated throughout with new case law examples and exhibits Expanded coverage on the use of forensic investigative techniques in uncovering original evidence Detailed coverage of the use of technology in surveying and the impact technology has on the use of data as evidence .
- Author BiographyWalter G. Robillard is a Principal at World Boundaries, Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Donald A. Wilson is President of Land & Boundary Consultants, Inc. based in Newfields, New Hampshire. Curtis M. Brown (deceased) was a partner at Brown & Hall in Sacramento, California.
- Author(s)Curtis M. Brown,Donald A. Wilson,Walter G. Robillard,Winfield H. Eldridge
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width196 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £6.97
- £6.30Trending at £8.98
- £14.62Trending at £14.78
- £31.98Trending at £32.32
- £34.98Trending at £37.75
- £13.59Trending at £15.02
- £30.27Trending at £30.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.